Home

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Project of the week: Puffy Snowmen - Super Easy!

Project of the Week: Puffy Snowmen

I saw this project a while back and new I had to save it for a Family Night project because If I did it as part of the Little Kids Preschools and Big Sis and Daddy saw the pictures...Mommy would be in big trouble.  Big Sis told Mommy that we cannot do anything fun while she is at school because she wants to do it with us!  She was looking at the Blog with Daddy one day and I heard NO FAIR!  She knows that if she says No Fair  she will get in trouble!  This time it was justified.  She was looking at all of these fun projects that she didn't know we did because she was at school!  With all of that said (Sorry I am rambling!) here is our Super Easy Puffy Snowmen Project!  It is so fun!  You have to try this!  

Here are the adapted directions that I found at the link below.

For this project…
* Mix equal parts of shaving cream and Elmer’s glue.  The mixture dries puffy just like this.
* Use your fingers or paint sponges to spread the shaving cream mixture and create your snowmen on blue card stock.
* Add card stock pieces to form the eyes, nose, mouth, hat, and arms.  (I used ribbon for the scarf.)
* I saw this adorable idea here at Homemaking Fun.






 



 


 
Time to Dry!


Now they are ready to hang!  We hung them in our special project place!  The way the air flows in the kitchen, the projects that are hung in this spot spin!  They are absolutely full of adorable wintry fun!


We made these a few weeks before Christmas and since we 
hung up our free printable New Years Banner I found Here!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...