|1.||Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).|
|2.||In a large bowl, combine hash browns, 1/2 cup melted butter, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, chopped onion, Cheddar cheese, salt and pepper. Place mixture in a 3 quart casserole dish.|
|3.||In a medium saucepan over medium heat, saute cornflakes in 1/4 cup melted butter, and sprinkle the mixture over the top of the casserole.|
|4.||Bake covered in preheated oven for 40 minutes.|
You can find the original recipe HERE!
What You Need
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Paper towel or newspaper
- Bowl or cup deep enough to completely submerge an egg
- Tongs, egg dipper, or slotted spoon
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- Liquid food coloring (about 20 drops per color)
1. Start with cool hard-boiled eggs.
2. Protect your surface by covering with a sheet of newspaper or paper towel.
3. Fill container with the mixture of water, vinegar, and food coloring.
4. Place egg on spoon and dunk, turning occasionally so both sides get color. Keep in liquid for up to 5 minutes, leave in longer for a darker hue.
5. Carefully remove the egg and set aside to dry.