1 (10 ounce) can of refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
8 large marshmallows
¼ c melted butter
2 T cinnamon
2 T sugar
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease baking sheet.
2. Separate crescent rolls into triangles.
3. In a small bowl combine sugar and cinnamon.
4. Dip marshmallow into melted butter, roll in cinnamon sugar mixture, and place in the center of the triangle. Carefully wrap the crescent around the marshmallow, pinching the seams to tightly seal in the marshmallow. Place on baking sheet. Repeat.
5. Bake until golden, about 15 minutes.
6. The rolls are hollow, representing the tomb on Easter morning. When you break them open, they are empty!