Home

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Recipe of the Week ~ Gourmet Sliders

This year my husband made a fabulous birthday for me.  I look forward to my birthday and Mothers day because he whips up something spectacular!  I spent most of my day and evening at Cleveland Clinic for a Check up on my daughters eye.  You can see her story HERE.  So by the time we got back it was too late to celebrate.  He still surprised me with cake, a kitchen full of every cancel in our house and the kids singing beautifully!  The following weekend was when I was wowed by fabulocity!

Gourmet Sliders:


1. Hawaiian Chicken Slider
Grilled Chicken
Grilled Pineapple
Provolone
Bacon
Barbecue Sauce

2. Southwestern Slider
Burger
Avacado
Co-Jack
Mango Peach Salsa

3. Cowboy Slider
Burger
Homemade Onion Rings
Co-Jack
Barbecue Sauce


They were DELISH!


Enjoyed a bottle of Sparkling Cherry Juice from our trip to Traverse City last summer!


Daddy had a few helpers make the cake!

I noticed the eggs were numbered and I asked why.  
They numbered them so that they would use the right amount!


Thanks for a great birthday!
Check out my Boston Cream Pie!  It was amazing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...