Home

Monday, October 31, 2011

Recipe of the Week: Barbecue Chicken Pizza

Barbecue Chicken Pizza

Here is an Original Husband recipe!
My husband made this for dinner one night and I could have eaten the entire pizza myself!
This is the first time I made it and I kept asking if I was doing it right  :)

Ingredients:
Pre-made pizza dough
Favorite Barbecue Sauce
Breaded Chicken (precook it)
Diced Red Onion
Cheddar and Mozzarella Cheese

Directions:
Roll out pizza dough on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with Pam.
Cook it at 350 for 10 - 15 minutes or until slightly golden.
Slather with sauce.
Sprinkle with diced red onion, chopped precooked chicken, lots of shredded cheddar, little mozzarella, and bake in the oven until melted and warmed through!



 All done and ready to eat!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

The How To Mommy said...

I make this one too! Soooo yummy. I caramelize the onions first too. Thanks for linking up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...