Home

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Graduation Excitement!

Graduation Day is here!  I stayed up until 3 a.m. working on things to make them "just right"! I loved every second of it! Nate got up the next day and saw lots of neat things that I had worked on but kept under wraps!

 We got to graduation super early.  I had packed a backpack of drinks, snacks, books and activities to keep us all occupied!  Funny thing is that the girls found my lip liner and that kept them busy!


 Grammy and Gramps arrived!
 Grandpa and Grandma came too!



 Can you find Daddy? We did!
  We clapped and jumped and screamed as Daddy crossed the stage!  Can you picture that?

Even after Daddy walked off stage Lil Sis and Lil Bro kept clapping and screaming! 
 It took us a good half hour to make our way to Daddy through the crowd!  No one got lost!

 Middle Sis met a friend!
I can't believe we made it to this day!  It was a long time coming!  
Congratulations to my Husband.  This was a hard thing to do and he did it with flying colors! 
He is amazing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...