Home

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Project 52: Glimpse Into Motherhood - Week of 8.28.11

What were we up to this week????

We visited Miss Maureen a the Bookmobile this week!  Everyone got to pick out 10 books!


Then we went to a park we discovered!


We packed our lunches before we left this morning and Mommy told us to pick any place that we wanted for a picnic!  We picked the concert place!
This looks like a good place to eat...

Nope.  We found a better place!

Now we can do our own concert while we eat!

We got to play with some of our favorite friends!


Daddy is working late again today so we picked up Big Sis from school and went to the State park with some freezer bread to feed the Geese!  How fun! What is Middle Sis looking at?


Hey Mister Goose, I won't forget you!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH...they are after us!!!!!!!

Once the bread was gone we walked on the beach!

This week is the Grand Opening at our Dunkin Donuts and Mommy heard they were giving away free donuts!  So, she took us for a Donut date when Big Sis went to school.


We got lots of free stuff like donuts, coffee, iced tea, and free donut coupons!




Mommy and Daddy have been teaching us about money.  We have been learning how to save, earn, and tithe money.  Today Mommy taught me how to buy Orange Juice with it.  I was very polite and said, "May I please buy my orange juice?" to the man.  I gave him money and he gave me more back!  Mommy had to remind me that dollars are worth more than all the coins I love to get!



We also made slime this week!    It was really FUN!!!!

Well....September is here and I bet we will have lots of fun fall things planned!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...