Home

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Iddy Biddy Etsy Love

 Iddy Biddy Etsy Love

Before my little man came along, I fell in love with a little bear hat that I saw on ETSY. I thought that if I ever had a boy I wanted this hat for his first pictures.  I decided to order this had so that it would be here on baby day!  After I ordered this hat we waited and waited for it to come.  On a snowy Saturday morning we heard the doorbell ring and there was a man with a package.  The 3 girls and I sat on the floor in front of the fireplace and wondered what could be in this package that came all the way from the land of the kangaroo's!  We opened up the padded envelope and there was a beautifully wrapped present.  

We carefully unwrapped it and there it was! So soft and so cute! It then was packed away for it's debut. March 3rd, 2010 a boy was welcomed into our lives and the hat was the perfect accent to this new little life!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...