Home

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

He is Here!

Three little beauties is more than we could ever ask for.  So full of life.  So full of love.  Compassion, grace, beauty, joy, giggles, and an ability to soak up any and everything they can get there hands and eyes on amazes me everyday. Dress up, fingerprint, play dough, cooking, art projects, glitter, sparkles, and hair bows ~  Let's just say that Daddy is out numbered!  July 2009 we found out we were expecting another one.  And a few weeks ago our Little Guy arrived! I knew that if I had a little boy I wanted to splurge on a little Kola hat that I had seen on ETSY.  Yes, I am a big fan of ETSY!  I ordered it and a few weeks later we received a package from Australia. I had the girls guess what could be in it...for it did come from the land of kangaroo's!  It was worth the splurge for the excitement of the package and the whole learning experience from it! He is here, in his cute little hat and he completes our family.  Our family of 6.  Daddy and our little guy with 4 girls in the middle! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...