Home

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Daddy Daughter Dance

Last month I got to experience something that very few Mothers get to see.  I got to go to the Daddy Daughter Dance.  I was asked to be the photographer so I got a sneak peek into the very special event! The girls dressed up and I did their hair.  They put make up on and found their fanciest shoes! 
They were so excited that it could not be contained.   They all requested "Wedding Hair"  so I grabbed my curling iron, hair spray, Bobby pins and started praying hard! 
Once they were all ready, they wanted a photo shoot!  
While snapping pictures I had a quick glimpse, fast forward to prom.  
Cue Momma's tears!










 They met their cousins in the parking lot and all walked in together!

 They danced with Daddy!

(Middle Sis...Don't look at Me.  I am invisible tonight!  I am just a stranger taking pictures!)

My favorite part of the evening was when each Daddy spoke words of encouragement to their Daughters.  I looked around the room and watched as all of the girls looked into the eyes of their Daddy while they were told how special they were and why.  
Girls had tears rolling down their cheeks and grins that seemed to stretch across the universe.    

The following are a few friends enjoying the evening! 
(The next few pics were taken on my phone so they are a bit blurry.  Sorry!)





That was the evening!  
What a fun night!  I am so glad I got to be a part of it!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...