Home

Friday, August 31, 2012

Sew Fun ~ Aprons

This year Big Sis turned 8!  She has been asking...and asking...and asking me to teach her how to sew. I thought that for her birthday I would teach her.  I had been wanting to make them aprons so this would be a great chance to do it!  I took the kids to the fabric store and let them pick out 2 fabrics, 1 trim and a flower.  I then took them home and prayed hard! I did not find a pattern I liked so I grabbed a garbage bag and made my own.  I had never done this before so I know prayer was the key!  Big Sis stood by my side and helped sew her own apron!   
Here is the big reveal!  She let me wrap it and she opened it to surprise Daddy!
You can't make one without making 2 more!  The Littler two got to pick out their favorites too!  I am so glad they had good taste!  I was worried when I gave them the choice...It could've been bad!
Now let's wear them out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...