Home

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Homage to the Bug Whisperers

Before having children I heard that boys catch frogs, play in the mud, put every bug into captivity and live for the great outdoors.  No one let me in on the secret that girls do that to....just usually with a bit more style!  If I let them play outside in their dress up clothes, ballet outfits or fancy dresses, they would.  I have lost count of the frogs and "crawlie" things that have come inside just to be turned around to go right back outside!  Lil' Bro definitely loves these things as well but for the past 8 years I have loved the screams and squeals when they are chasing and catching their newest little friend! The latest guy to become acquainted with our crew is a pretty fun one!  So fun that I heard, "Mommy, Mommy get your camera!  You won't believe this!!!!!"





Here's Lookin' at you Kid!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...